File Review – $115
First Step – File Review
We start all of our services with a QuickBooks File Review. This allows us to obtain the full picture of your business and your books. This will better help us assist you and obtaining your end goal. This gives us the insight to move to the next phase whether you need a file clean up or want monthly bookkeeping services. No matter what version of QuickBooks you are using, We will perform a thorough review of your file and provide you with a comprehensive outline of errors, issues, and improvements that could be made along with a list of solutions to get you on track and humming like a well-oiled machine.
During your file review we will:
- Ensure your chart of accounts is set up correctly for your industry and entity type. (S-Corp, Sole Proprietor, etc…)
- Make sure you are utilizing all the features that will benefit you.
- Assess if you are using the right version of QuickBooks for your needs
- Check that appropriate accounts are being reconciled properly
- Tie out balance sheet accounts to appropriate reports
- Check A/P & A/R aging for accuracy
- Check to see that sales tax is being tracked and recorded properly
- Make sure payroll is being handled properly either within QuickBooks or via Journal Entry for third party services.
- Check to see that Undeposited funds are being used properly
- Make sure your balance sheet matches your inventory valuation
- Ensure bank feeds are being utilized properly
- Address any issues you are currently having not listed here
Estimated Time: 5-7 Business days from receipt of payment and access to file. Upon completion of your
Fill out the form below to get started.